As a Nikon shooter myself I am not as up to date with the canon equipment as i should be. However this new body is one that shooters, both Nikon and canon will appreciate. The action sports photo world will never be the same with this baby on the market! This new body is an action shooter’s dream, with features like 12/14 fps shooting and built in Ethernet cable!!!
Wanna know some Specs? You will once you see this list!
- Full Frame
- Dual DIGIC 5+
- ISO 100-51200 Native
- iso 102,400 and 204,800 available with H1/H2 iso expansion
- 100,000 Pixel RGB Metering Sensor
- EOS iSA (Intelligent Subject Analysis)
- 61 Point AF
- DUAL CF Cards slots
- 21 f/5.6 Cross Type Sensors
- 20 f/4 Cross Type Sensors
- 5 f/2.8 Cross Type Senors
- EOS iTR AF (Intelligent Tracking & Recognition Auto Focus)
- 12 Frames Per Second
- 14 Frames Per Second JPG Only
- 400,000 Shot Rated Sensor
- Ethernet Connection
- March Availability, $6,800.00
- Dual vibrating dust removers
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- 1920×1080 30p/25p/24p
- 1280×720 60p/50p
- 640×480 30p/25p
- SMTPE Timecode !!!
I am no gear nerd but i must say YES PLEASE! For more info and pretty pictures click the photo above to check out Dan Carrs Intensive post.
For all you photographers and media people who never seem to be on top of your model/location releases, once again, technology is here to save you. This is Easy Release, the App that “replaces inconvenient paper release forms with a slick, streamlined application, designed by professional photographers for professional photographers,” now available for iPhone, iPod touch, and for all you cool kids with iPads. Enjoy.